Search This Blog

Sunday 29 December 2013

FASHION | L'oteak Presents Debut Collection #Colourblind > @kaeto_nwuba @LoteaK



Let's meet the brain behind L'oteak.

I am Swithin-Nwuba, Kaetochi. I am a designer. I have been designing for about 7 years now. I own L'oteaK- a fashion label. oteaK is Kaeto spelt backwards.



My aesthetic is mildly glamorous and gothic. My market is for the young lady who loves herself. She's confident. She knows who she is but is open to expand herself. She's a rockstar.











My debut collection is called #Colourblind. I made the clothes with black, white and some grey. The collection was worn with masks, removing the identity of the wearer. The wearer belongs to the #colourblind nation. Here, no one is seen. No race, no identity. Just one people.







For more information and enquiries, you can contact L'oteak:

Email: loteak@gmail.com
Twitter: @kaeto_nwuba, @LoteaK
Phone: +2347030296544

No comments:

Post a Comment